The Safe to Shake Logo is a registered trademark
© Copyright Debbie Anne Bliss 2014 -
James Jarvis, Astley Art & Design
• The Safe to Shake cooling coat is designed to keep your dog cool & comfortable in hot temperatures. Ideal for situations such as travelling abroad with your dog, attending shows or events, working dogs, sporty dogs and general walking on those hot days anywhere in the world.
• Water absorbent 100% synthetic material which slowly releases moisture to keep your dog cool without soaking their fur.
• Easy to fit with adjustable chest strap & waist band. Re-
(Please ensure the bag is sealed properly to ensure coat remains moist during required usage)
• Sizing – please check with the size guide before purchasing. Note that its not important to cover the full length of the back – the importance is that you keep the high performance coat wet during use.
• Super absorbent.
• Holds in water without wetting the your dogs fur.
• Essential in hot weather to keep your dog cool and comfortable.
• Synthetic material is tough and durable.
• Easy to put on your dog.
• Available in blue or purple.
• The coat is to be used to help your dog cool down if necessary but will not prevent your dog from overheating in extreme hot weather conditions. Its recommended you keep your dog indoors in a cool place in these conditions.
How to use
The cooling coat arrives moist in a sealed bag. Soak thoroughly in cold water. Wring out the excess water leaving the coat slightly damp. If the coat dries during use, either sprinkle more water or take off and soak again.
It is vital the coat remains wet during use.
Care for your Cooling Coat
• Once the coat has been worn – rinse under clean running water, wring out till slightly damp & store in the sealed packaging provided until required again.
• If you are not using the coat for a period of time – such as over the winter months, it is suggested you allow it to dry out naturally and store as flat as possible, so not to allow mould or mildew to gather whilst sitting damp in a sealed bag.
• The coat will go hard during this prolonged period of time.
• When required again thoroughly wet the coat before slowly opening ready for using again.
• Do not force open whilst dry.
• Do not tumble dry.
• Do not wash in fabric conditioner.
• Machine wash at 20 – 30 degrees max -
Cooling/Drying towels are also available from Safe to Shake. These can also be used to help cool your dog & are supplied in a plastic tube. Click here for more information.